97th Arizona Town Hall
"Arizona's Government: The Next 100 Years"
November 7- 10, 2010, Grand Canyon
97th Town Hall Document Downloads:
News from the 97th Town Hall
Watch 1/5/11/ Horizon show featuring 97th Town Hall
- February 11, 2011 "Town Hall's Message: Dump Term Limits" by Richard Tackett, Arizona Capitol Times More...
- January 7, 2011 "Planning Arizona's government for the next 100 years" by Carol West, Inside Tucson Business More...
- Yumans add voice to state issues, Yuma Sun, 1-19-11
- Calls for reform at Capitol dwindle, Arizona Republic, 2-10-11
- View the entire February 23 program held in Surprise on Surprise 11 online
- March 23, 2011, "Town Hall looks at next 100 years Arizona Town Hall meeting" by Francisco Barrios, Douglas Dispatch
- March 27, 2011, "Arizona Town Hall offers reform points to ponder" by Suzanne Adams, Kingman Daily Miner
97th Town Hall Community Outreach Programs
More than a dozen programs were held throughout the State of Arizona to present the recommendations from the 97th Arizona Town Hall. At each Community Outreach Program, the participants had the opportunity to develop a community discussion summary statement with regard to the recommendations made by the Arizona Town Hall. Click here to read all of these community discussion summary statements.
View the entire February 23 program held in Surprise on Surprise 11 online
Many thanks to our sponsors (listed in order of financial contributions):
- Schaller Anderson, Inc.
- Salt River Project
- Cox Communications, Inc.
- Snell & Wilmer
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
- Wells Fargo
- Horizon Moving
- Mohave County
- Osborn Maledon, PA
- Perkins Coie Brown & Bain, PA
- Ryley, Carlock & Applewhite
- Cochise College
- Fennemore Craig, PC
- Farmers Investment
- Hensley Employee Foundation
- Kitchell Corporation
- RBC Capital Markets Corp.
- Sun Health Corp
- Town of Oro Valley
Back to Past Town Hall Topics