98th Arizona Town Hall
Capitalizing on Arizona's Arts & Culture
May 1-4, 2011, Tucson
98th Town Hall Document Downloads:
News from the 98th Arizona Town Hall
- Arts, culture named a priority for AZ Town Hall, Verde Independent, October 15, 2011 by Jon Hutchinson
- Editorial: Verde Valley leaving cultural footprints, The Camp Verde Bugle, October 15, 2011
- Town hall: Arts, business should link up for jobs Yuma Sun, August 30, 2011 by Chris McDaniel - Sun Staff Writer
- Arizona Republic, Opinion, Andrews and Foley: Arizona Town Hall targets arts, culture. Participants Jessica Andrews and Rusty Foley share their thoughts in this May 30th Opinion in the Arizona Republic.
- Arizona Commission on the Arts, Reflections from the 98th Arizona Town Hall
Jaime Dempsey's May 17th blog for the Arizona Commission on the Arts. "I left last week’s Town Hall feeling inspired, mentally exhausted but still ready to focus on constructing a more prosperous future for the arts and culture sector as well as our state."
- ASU NEWS, Culture: The newest of Arizona’s “C’s”
ASU Profession and Editor of the background report, Betsy Fahlman, curated the report to include 23 chapters by the 39 authors, seven art works by eight artists, and three poems (one written specifically for the report).
- Arizona Public Media, Arizona Town Hall Convenes
Bill Read, senior vice president of the Flinn Foundation, and Bruce Dusenberry, chair of Arizona Town Hall, talk about capitalizing on Arizona’s art and culture.
- Arizona ArtBeat, Arizona Town Hall: Capitalizing on Arts and Culture
Participants (Robert Benson, Cathy Weiss and Gail Bradley) in the 98th Arizona Town Hall, that took place in Tucson May 1-4, discuss Town Hall’s recommendations for capitalizing on Arizona’s arts and culture.
- Arizona Public Media, A Town Hall on Arizona Arts
Arizona legislator Steve Farley and Pam Sutherland, of the Downtown Tucson Partnership, discuss the arts and culture Town Hall.
Many thanks to our sponsors:
- The Flinn Foundation
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
- Schaller Anderson
- Cox Communications
- Snell & Wilmer
- Perkins Coie Brown & Bain
Back to Past Town Hall Topics